Friday, May 8, 2009

Bike Burrito


I'd been looking for a trad seat bag for a while and hadn't found anything that really did it for me until I came across the Bike Burrito. They are handmade in Long Beach, CA by a woman named Jayme. She was a pleasure to deal with every step of the way and the bag exceeds my expectations. Prompt replies to emails, quick shipping, if this had been an eBay deal I'd be saying "A+ seller, perfect transaction". It's minimalist to be sure so maybe not for you gearheads and Be Prepared Boy Scouts but it rolls up nicely around a minipump, spare tube, tire levers and a mini-tool which is all I care to lug around. It's attached under your saddle with the provided leather strap and even ships with a surprise miniature sample bottle of Tabasco sauce. You don't get that from corporate America folks! So if you're in the market for this sort of bag and if, like me, you try to support cottage industries, I highly recommend the Bike Burrito. Check 'em out here

1 comment:

casper said...

Hi, Thanks to your blog, I´m now ordering one as well. Also convinced some of my friend who are now looking at them as well!

Greetings from The Nethelands